Thursday, September 14, 2006

Nano-Nano

One of our sometimes commenters here in the Realm, Wanda, reminded us last night about one of her passions: writing an entire novel in only one month.

Turns out November is that month. So, you aspiring writers still have some time to dust off that Great American Novel that's been rattling around in your brain, do a little research, and head on over to the NaNoWriMo website for more info.

BTW, Wanda's looking for someone to jog her memory about two women missionaries who were kidnapped in the Middle East of couple of years ago. So, sound off if you can point her to some info for her research.

This is Dork from Ork, signing off.

2 comments:

Betsy said...

If she's meaning the two Italian women who were kidnapped in Baghdad in 2004, their names are Simona Pari and Simona Torretta.

Anonymous said...

I found them! I found them! Their names are Dayna Curry and Heather Mercer. They were missionaries in Afghanistan and were kidnapped by the Taliban.

I found their book: Prisoners of Hope: The Story of Our Captivity and Freedom in Afghanistan. I'm just starting it, not.

Thanks for all who wracked their brains for me. I appreciate it.

Wanda