Friday, October 02, 2009

Tori Stellar by Jerry Seltzer

On the SCBWI list serve, one of the writers posted this link to an illustrator/artist's (Jerry Seltzer's) site for his Tori Stellar, Children's Book Author comic strip. From what I gather, the cartoons are cute and humorous bits of inspiration, advice, and experience for chidren's authors and aspiring writers.

Funny, and I can really identify with a couple of them (and no, I'm not talking about saying the S-word... althooo-ooough...). At the site, there are only a couple other comic strips, however, you can sign up for a free weekly newsletter, go to the newsletter archives, or e-mail Jerry with ideas.If the comic strips tickle your funnybones, check out the site.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll check out that site if you'll check out these two sites:

http://www.inkygirl.com/

http://www.willwriteforchocolate.com/

They are both done by the same lady. She is a total hoot! Whe did NaNoWriMo cartoons for a couple of years and they really made me smile. In fact, the inkygirl site has at least two NaNoWriMo related 'toons on it. Check it out!

WandaV

p.s. Debbi is my friend on FaceBook. :o)