Friday, September 11, 2009

Secret Sauce and More

Secret recipes, secret formulas, secret sauce, mystery meat, and now this:


I was skeptical, as I am wont to be. So, I did a little more checking on this and found these too:


Christian Science Monitor article

Secret Menus including sit-down chains

A lot of the references seem to emanate from the same source, and you know the Internet.

So... Truth or Urban Legend? If you've held a position on "the other side of the counter" or have success ordering some of these interesting dishes, let us know.

Also, what exactly is the fascination with having insider information and getting something that no one else knows about... and then telling everyone else about it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I’ve had a Mustard Whopper,French Dip, and Naked Chicken. BTW Miss Littles gave me a giggle when I ordered my chicken to be naked.


Milly