Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Polk Salad Alli's

A coworker recently pointed out to me that alligators have gotten tired of all the publicity that sharks have been getting and decided it's time for their fifteen-minutes of fame.

Ride, ride, ride, hitchin' a ride

Wild Thing, you make my heart sink

On the Road Again

I Always Feel Like Somebody's Watchin' Me...

Just slip out the back, Jack

Tie a Yellow-belly Gator 'round the old oak tree...

All I can say is it's a a good thing Steve Irwin's decided to expand his clientele. I mean what's next? Will they head into the shoe stores, too?

2 comments:

Milly said...

That’s right “Alligator Bites Bat Boy’s Toe in Shoe Store”

DougALug said...

Ken,

In a not-so-light comment:

Right now, here in Florida, gators aren't a laughing matter. We have had 3 deaths in the last two weeks. Putting that in perspective: we have had only 30 or so death related to aligators in the last 50 years.

God Bless
Doug