Monday, August 24, 2009

Not That I'm Upset Or Anything...

...but I just heard coming into work today on the Mike & Mike Radio Show on ESPN Radio that both Mike Greenberg and Mike Golic picked the Miami Dolphins to finish the NFL Season with a miserable 7-9 record. I'm no genius, but that insinuates that my Dolphins won't be making the playoffs. To pour salt in the same wound, the guest host on the show, Eric Kuselias, only picked the Fins one game better at 8-8. Thaaaa-aaaaaat doesn't make the playoffs, either.

No R-E-S-P-E-C-T. No respect.

I know. I know. I shouldn't care. This means nothing.

Ken?! Can we have a sidebar label for Buzzard of the Week that we update every Monday? This week, it's Mike & Mike. Also, and totally unrelated, we might want to have a lifetime Buzzard of the Millenium -- that would be Nick Saban, the whining traitor, followed distantly by Osama bin Laden and then a bunch of politicians.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

7 comments:

DougALug said...

Rich,

I can only imagine where they put the Bengals... rofl.

God Bless
Doug

Rich said...

They're doing an Around-the-NFL type of deal, and they take a couple of teams each a.m. The Dolphins and 49ers were today. One of them had the 49ers at 9-7, and I'm not sure whre the other one put them. Kuselias said 8-8, I believe.

If the San Francisco 49ers, even with an easier schedule, have a better record than the Dolphins, I'll eat a jar of mayona... no, I won't do that. But I'd drink a bottle of A-1 sauce, for sure.

But, yeah, I don't listen to them every morning, but I do occasionally. They're funny and likeable guys. Until they mess with my Dolphins. Greenie's a Jets fan, so there's a built-in bias there. Also, I think Golic once got cut by the Fins, so I think he doesn't like them much either.

Not sure of the Bengals.

Milly said...

Go Dallas Cowboys

I miss Drew

Diabolical Genius said...

Fifteen yard penalty on Doug.

Illegal use of "rofl".

Protocol dictates that you can't "rofl" your own comment, someone else has to do it.

Repeat first down.

Diabolical Genius said...

Milly,

Is that Drew Lachey, Drew Carey, or Drew Pearson?

I know you can't mean Bledsoe.

I miss Roger and Tom.

DougALug said...

Ken,

I have some suggestions of what you can do with your 'protocol'. ROFL

God Bless
-Doug

Milly said...

Yes Drew Bledsoe

I had to cheer for family.