Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Undone

Just wanted to know if anyone had anything to say about this fella?









You know, things like:

  • What a team player
  • The future Hall of Famer should go out on his terms
  • The Vikings are getting a gem
  • "I'd love to hear John Madden's (man-love) comments about him"
  • Minnesota's the Super Bowl favorite because of him
  • Bret Farve is selfless

Things like that.

[Ed. Note: A nice little FoxSports link here from Mark Kriegel. Alex Marvez piles on here. More Vikes trashing from Peter King at CNNSI here. At ESPN, Jeffri Chadiha with more of the same here. Even the legendary Fran Tarkenton spews a little venom in this report here.]

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about -- I think he's cute!

No?

Then how about I agree with my husband that this man has a real passion for the game and it shows when he's out there on the field, playing.

I'm glad I'll get the chance to see him play again.

WandaV

Anonymous said...

Who cares ?! He just needs to retire and be done with it. Does nothing for his legacy with all this drama. I used to think he was one of the best but now he just gets on my nerves.

Pam

Diabolical Genius said...

Where are Frank Caliendo and Cameron Diaz when you need them?

Maybe this post will draw them in.

You never know when a celebrity might visit and/or link you.

Laura Leigh said...

I am so tired of him... I think he should be embarrassed. He was dressed up so nice for his press conference yesterday. NOT! Man, it made me want to go take a bath. Brett Favre, get over yourself. I know I have.

Diabolical Genius said...

BTW Rich, you spelled his name wrong.

The man's a legend. Show some R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

DougALug said...

I think he is sad and should be stricken from playing.

RESPECT my eye. How about for shame! He should have retired from the Packers as a loyal hero.

God Bless
Doug