Friday, March 24, 2006

I Got the Beat

Last night, just for the fun of it, I bought a couple of discounted greatest hits CDs. A couple blasts from the past. Electric Light Orchestra and The Go Gos. Now, every once in a while (geek that I am), I'm closing the door and doing a little jig here in the office. I needed to do something to help with all the depressing things that have been going on around here lately.

Which means, if any of you step outside and hear a reeeeeeeeeeally bad voice crooning Can't Get it Out of My Head or Our Lips Are Sealed, it's not a dying cow. It's coming from Huntsville, Alabama, and it's me.

All apologies, but I probably ain't stoppin'.

2 comments:

DougALug said...

Rich,

Your secret is good with me.

-Doug

Rich said...

Doug,

As loud as I'm singing, I don't think it's a secret anymore :)