Monday, March 27, 2006

Just in Case...

...people are thinking Ken's picking his nose rather than posting to the blog, I can attest to the fact that it is not true.

First of all, you might remember one of my posts a while back on being time-crunched. Well, Ken has run into a nearly identical crunch, but his comes with even more stress. Fortuantely or unfortunately for our reading audience (you can be your own judge there), Ken is a little more discreet about his personal matters and doesn't blab them out over a blog that potentially the whole computerized world could read (but doesn't). Similarly, he probably doesn't feel the need to apologize for his absence as it cannot be helped. He'll post when he can, and those posts will be what make up the backbone of The Realm of Possibility.

Then, in my experience with Ken, I haven't found him to be much of a nose-picker at all. Granted, Ken can certainly do a great many things that bug the stew out of me (although that number certainly pales in the number of things that I can do that annoy Ken -- this post no doubt being a prime example), but nose-picking wasn't atop that list. I'm sure there are those that read this blog that can confirm or deny this statement, but the point is -- Ken is not picking his nose to get out of blogging. He's just not.

1 comment:

Kevin Knox said...

I've heard of damning a man by faint praise, but I don't know what to call this. Praising a man by faint damnation?