Tuesday, January 10, 2006

After a Brief Word from Our Sponsor

The Realm has returned.

It appears the site was down unexpectedly for a good portion of the morning. Actually, from working on my computer, it seems like aliens have jammed the whole Internet -- becaaaause evvvverrrrryyythiiiing Iii'm doooing... isssss... gooooooing... soooooooooooooo... sloooooooooooooooooow.

Not to worry, though, I'm quite certain Ken has several posts queued for just such an instance. And I don't mean wasted posts like you're getting right here from me. No sir/ma'am. I'm talking QUALITY posts, both literary AND fascinating, which is a difficult combo to snare. Much like catching rain and lightning in a metal container: you get the brief thrill... right before you're electrocuted. If nothing else, they're both hair-raising experiences. Enough of me, then.

Alrighty then, Kenneth. Roll 'em!

No comments: