Sunday, January 08, 2006

Kissing Babies and Pressing the Flesh

The 2006 Bloggies are upon us, and I just realized it.

Never ones to shy away from shameless self-promotion, we'd like you to vote The Realm of Possibility as the year's best weblog.

Just click the link above and follow directions. Since the Lords and Ladies of the Realm are smarter than the visitors to all the other blogs (see we'll pander, too) this should be no problem for you.

I know you're asking yourself, "What other blogs?", but set that scintillating question aside for a jot and go BLOG THE VOTE.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. Though there appears to be a typo in their directions, I believe the deadline is this Tuesday. Now, stop reading and go.

3 comments:

Kevin Knox said...

Good luck. I did my part.

Rich said...

Holy shameless plugs, Batman!

Ken,

Have you been smoking something?

Never ones to shy away from shameless self-promotion, we'd like you to vote The Realm of Possibility as the year's best weblog.

How did I get included in this we?

Thanks, Kevin. I guess we got one vote (unless Ken's going over there and plugging us in every time he has a chance).

mumblemumblespeakforyourselfken...mumblemumblecouldn'twejustbethebrickin'brackin'realmofpossibilitywithoutanypanningforbloggerfifteensecondsoffamevotesorwhatnot?

Rich said...

Oops, the last part of my comment (and probably the funniest part, funny being a relative term, you know) got cut off, but I think you get the point.