Sunday, January 01, 2006

Seven Ways to Gravy

Ran across a neat blog called Further Up and Further In where Sarah and her friends have a little game called Seven Things, in which they list seven answers to the following seven prompts:

1) Seven Things to Do Before I Die (Lord willing):
2) Seven Things I Cannot Do:
3) Seven Things that Attract Me to My Spouse [romantic interest, best friend, whomever](not necessarily in this order!):
4) Seven Things I Say (or write!) Most Often:
5) Seven Books (or series) I Love:
6) Seven Movies I Would Watch Over and Over Again:
7) Seven People I Want to Join in (the game):

I'm not normally into pass-it-on, tag-you're-it kind of things, but the first six prompts were interesting to me. Plus, Sarah quotes Monty Python and the Holy Grail and The Princess Bride, and claims to be a fan of C.S. Lewis, Madeleine L'Engle, J.K. Rowling, and the fairy tale-based flick, Ever After. So, she seems like good people and is welcome in the Realm anytime.

At his blogpage, Sarah's hubby, Brandon, also links the home of a new independent comic superhero, called GravyBoy, which reminded me of Rich's someday supervillain, Mayonnaise Man. Here you'll find pages from the comic and Gravy writer, Marty Blevins' blog on writing, his love of the World's fastest man, Flash, and a curious fascination with He-Man.

So feel free to comment on your Seven things, give a visit to these guys, and let them know you heard about them in the Realm.

No comments: